We Solve The Questions
How do we gain access to the healthcare data without disrupting current workflows?
Why have Population Health efforts been slow to deliver usable results?
Is there a way to capture and analyze data from a variety of independent sources?
Along with our partners Electronic Health Network INC & Pitney Bowes we offer a solution that’s a vendor-neutral platform. It integrates across the board by operating in the background. This in turn allows you to work in native systems.
Defined as a health information exchange, interoperability solution, system integrator, population health management tool, & enterprise master patient index.
- Exchange, Clean and Organize the Data
- Transition and Coordinate Care
- Develop Interventions
- Manage Consent
- Standardize, Normalize, & Apply Location Intelligence
- Analyze the Incoming Data in Real-Time and Batch
- Accountable Care Organizations - ACO
- Public Health Departments
- Health Information Exchanges
- Medicaid (MMIS)